A Charmed Legacy PBEM ACharmedLegacy-Main@ACharmedLegacyPBEM.groups.io
A Charmed Legacy
The Charmed Ones have no shortage of enemies attempting to kill them in the present day. But what if the side of evil decided to try a more shady, darker tactic to wipe out their hated foes? By traveling back in time and killing Annabelle Good, the mother of Tabitha Cooper, before she can give birth to the start of their magical witchy line? This would make it so that the Charmed Ones had never been born, thus giving evil the upper hand in the current time frame. It is a tempting thought and one that many of the Underworld would like to make use of should all else fail...
This is an original, Charmed-based Roleplay, with completely original characters and events. In addition to the main story arc described above, other tales are very much encouraged to be told. Any type of character found in the Charmed-verse can be roleplayed here, including Witches, Whitelighters, Darklighters, Gypsies, Fairies, etc.
So, come, enter the world of Charmed... if you dare.
The game is currently closed at this time, due to being on a lengthy hiatus, so no new members are being accepted.
- 6 Members
- 22 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: ACharmedLegacy-Main@ACharmedLegacyPBEM.groups.io
- Subscribe: ACharmedLegacy-Main+subscribe@ACharmedLegacyPBEM.groups.io
- Unsubscribe: ACharmedLegacy-Main+unsubscribe@ACharmedLegacyPBEM.groups.io
- Group Owner: ACharmedLegacy-Main+owner@ACharmedLegacyPBEM.groups.io
- Help: ACharmedLegacy-Main+help@ACharmedLegacyPBEM.groups.io
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.